Monday 9 October 2017


Quick Stop

My Girlfriend and I did a quick shopping trip today. She wanted some materials for her Christmas craft. We met each other at Penrith spotlight. 
  
                                                Image result for penrith spotlight

We head straight for the back left corner. We know from pass years that where the Christmas decorations are. There not much out. But I found kaili a Christmas decoration. Which I know she going to love.



My girlfriend was looking for blinds. We were checking them out. She had a question about them. So we found a women on the floor to ask. She directed to the desk. we had to wait. 
Again not much help so she left it. She got some suppliers.  Off we went. Next call stop.



One of my favour places on Earth. Rudolphs Christmas. Just love this place. The magic of Christmas. Everything you need for Christmas decoration. They guys are so friendly and helpful. Love you guys.
As soon as I walked in I found a decoration. Just had to buy it. I swear the guys know what I'm going to buy and put it at the front door so I see it. This has happen a few times. Just love this shop. Love walking around. I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I come here. Sometime I just don't want to leave.



Afternoon tea today was at Hunger Jacks. There were only 2 customers in front. Had to wait to get served for awhile. They weren't really quick at serving. In the line I'm thinking I would love an ice coffee. But they don't have it. So cappuccino it is.  Have to onion rings. Got say they are the best


.



Our shopping trip is done. A lovely time spend together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Social Spot Cafe   Today Michael and I went to Minchinbury for breakfast. This is a small cafe in the local shopping center. So it'...