Friday 13 October 2017



Cafe Cee

 Today Michael and I went to Glenbrook for breakfast. We chose Cafe Cee. The weather was cold with a few showers.   We decided to sit inside. When we arrived the right time, as they weren't busy.  Were about to sit where we liked. The Cafe Cee is a lovely clean small cafe. The staff are friendly, polite and helpful.


The breakfast menu is available from 7:30  to 11:30.  The menu has a good variety to chose from. They also have gluten free options which you need to ask. We had made our decisions and not long the young lady came and we place our order.



Sitting looking around and chatting. I notice art work on the wall for sale. They look very nice. Not to much on the wall. Which made them stand out.


Not long our cappuccino arrive.  The cappuccinos were lovely,  creamy with the right among of form. with chocolate on top. Just right for today 



I had drunk about half my drink when the breakfast arrive. which was good timing. I had Egg Benedict ($17.00). Looking at my meal I realized that I hadn't ordered mushroom with it. Oops how could I forget. I always have mushrooms with it.  The eggs were on muffin and bacon. The sauce wasn't the best I had. The meal was very nice. I enjoy it.


Michael had cheese omelette with 3 fills ( $14.50). Ham, bacon and mushrooms. The omelette came with toast.  Michael enjoyed his breakfast and said it was tasty.


Half way through our meal Michael ask if I would like some water. He went to the counter they told him it was self serve. They keep the water in the fridge which was nice and chilled.



When we were finish they were getting busy. They were set up for a busy day. The cabinets were full with cakes, slices, cookies. Nice fresh fruit for making drinks. They looked very delicious. 




Summary: Cafe Cee is lovely with great atmosphere. We both enjoyed our meal. A great place to go for breakfast. 

Location: 5 Ross St, Glenbrook.

Open Hours:
Monday to Sunday: 7:30 am to 5:00 pm

                                                                 Cafe Cee Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Social Spot Cafe   Today Michael and I went to Minchinbury for breakfast. This is a small cafe in the local shopping center. So it'...