Monday 9 October 2017

7th Oct



Dew Drop Inn



 On arriving to the Temple we decide to have a drink and bite before entering.  Under the stairs to Front Shine is the Inn located. We walked in, they are very busy. We took a menu and notice a table outside. Seating our shelf down checking the menu out. 
 The menu was a small but packed. With a wide variety of extic teas, coffees.  To have dims, spring rolls, noodles, rice etc. What have, decisions.. decisions..  I decided on French rose tea and almond cookies. . Dear Husband decide on a cappuccino and fried shaq mai.  Off he goes to join the line.  Not long and he's back. Guess what they ran out of tea yesterday. So I had chai.
 As i was sitting looking around enjoying the peace. Lucky we got a table outside, it was quite. The table next to us 3 young girls sat down. One of the girls started taking photos of the other girls. My dear husband was back with my cookies.


To my surprise, the cookies were in a little bag. How cute are these.


There were 8 small cookies. OMG these are so yummy. They melt in your mouth. If you like almond cookies, they are a must buy.


My Dear Husband's fried shaq mai arrived with sweet n chill sauce. Wow they were nice.

Getting back to these 3 ladies. A young gentleman join the ladies. the young girl was going to hope up amd take a photo. So I lend over and asked do you want me to take a photo, Well they were so excited and said yes. Taking the photo for them. My good dee for the day. Making them happy.

So here we are enjoying our food but no drinks. We waited and waited. No drinks. So Dear Husband hope up and ask the waiter where our drinks were. We didn't want to eat all our food without a drink.
Then a lady came out and asked about our drinks. She asked about my tea, and did I want milk. Dear husband order my tea with milk. So off she went.  A short time she came back with 50 cent tell us that we paid for milk. Dear Husband tell her to keep it as a tip. They don't accept tips. She asked if it was alright to put it in the donation box. We said that its alright. So off she goes again.



Woo Hoo our drinks arrived.

Summary: Lovely cafe. The drinks and food is delicious Sometime need patient. My favorite was the almond cookies.

Opening Hours: 
Closed Monday
Tuesday - Friday                               10:00am - 4.00pm
Saturday - Sunday & public holiday  9:30am - 4.30pm

                                                                  Dew Drop Inn Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The Social Spot Cafe   Today Michael and I went to Minchinbury for breakfast. This is a small cafe in the local shopping center. So it'...